vendredi 29 mai 2015

Breaker panel cover accident

I almost had a bad accident when taking the cover off a panel.

Before I could get the last screw off the top left corner, the cover slipped from my hand and it swung sideway on that screw. I guess the divider that seperates the breakers on the cover slid across the top of the breakers and turned off about 5 of them.

Im pretty sure they didn't "trip" as they were just in the off position and only had to be switch to on. (Square D homeline).

I know you weren't here when it occurred, but do you think I caused any damage to the breakers that were switched off? Do you think the screw terminals could get loosened from what I describe? What kind of damage should I look for?
Breaker panel cover accident

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.