jeudi 21 mai 2015

Buried gas line - alternative to using $$ "risers"

Burying a 2" poly gas line for a pool heater ...
The risers are very expensive. I understand the pipe needs protection, but couldn't I switch to black pipe or galv. pipe under ground at end of PE pipe? How about running the PE gas line through large metal conduit bend? I'm thinking there has to be a way to save the $500 for 2 risers and comply with code.

Also, I understand burying the line requires sand, tracer wire, and caution tape. Does anyone have the code for in what order and how much of each?

I need to get pipe in trench before other work asap.

Thanks
Buried gas line - alternative to using $$ "risers"

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.