mardi 28 avril 2015

Wiring a fan and light, two switches, one power source

Good morning,

just wondering if anyone with electrical expertise could help me verify this wiring cause it's driving me crazy...

Two switches, I would like to make them operate independently, albeit using one source of power. One switch controls a light, and the other an exhaust fan.

So far I could only manage to make the fan operate IF and only IF the light is on.. I would like to make the fan independent of the light.

Here's my current wiring. Please kindly tell me what I need to do to achieve the above.

Name: wiring.jpg Views: 2 Size: 18.1 KB

with pointers (to make it more clear hopefully)

Name: withpointers.jpg Views: 2 Size: 20.0 KB

Thank you and regards...
Attached Images
  
Wiring a fan and light, two switches, one power source

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.