jeudi 30 avril 2015

in ground sprinkler system basics - what brand do you recommend?

I had a 'pro' install a rainbird 5000 / 1800 in ground sprinkler system. His workmanship was pitiful and I'm wondering as parts break / I need to make changes in his poor design system, should I stay with rainbird or would you recommend another company?

I know growing up, my folks had a rainbird in ground impulse sprayer system on their 1/3 acre lot. it was all metal and don't remember having problems with it (but hey, I was a kid).

now I can't get rainbird customer service on the phone. I've been trying for 3 days and keep getting 'we are real busy, we are hanging up now' messages.

is rainbird riding on their coattails of their reputation from years ago? or am I expecting too much?
in ground sprinkler system basics - what brand do you recommend?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.