jeudi 30 avril 2015

Order of electrical wiring from source to devices

Hi. Greetings to all.

I need to know if is possible or not to wire in this SPECIFIC order: Breaker Source - Receptacle - Switch - Light.

For example: Using a 14/2 Romex I want to know if I can wire (in the same circuit) from a 15Amp Breaker at the Load Center to a Receptacle, then to a Single Pole Switch and finally to the Light?

I know that if that circuit Breaker is turned off then the Light will not have power as the receptacle as well.

However, is this wiring order still possible or not?

Is there any possible consequences like power current drops at the Light when something is plugged in the receptacle, just because the receptacle being powered before the switch/light, or not???

Note: I do not want to have Power Source at the Light; and I do not want to use 3wire and ground cable, but 2wire and ground cable; so technically I am asking if is possible to Mix Receptacles and Switches in the same circuit BUT MORE SPECIFICALLY going from a Receptacle to a Switch and Light???

Thanks a lot.
Order of electrical wiring from source to devices

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.