jeudi 30 avril 2015

Fence on a Concrete Grade Beam?

Hi there, new here, so bear with me, hopefully I didn't miss something in my search.

What I'm wanting to do is erect a wooden fence on a small concrete wall. I'd only like it to stick up above the ground about 6 inches, and be at least 10-12 inches into the ground (stop a puppy that has a tendency to dig). It would be about 8 inches wide.

What I don't know, is the specifics. I live in Saskatchewan, and am unsure about depth, or a footing underneath of it due to frost? Would that affect something like this? Or if I reinforce along the length with rebar would I be okay if built to that 10-12" depth on top of crushed stone?

It would obviously have "piers" down 24-36" every 8' at the fence post locations.

Thoughts, concerns, ideas?

Thanks for your help!
Fence on a Concrete Grade Beam?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.