mercredi 29 avril 2015

How to remove broken tub drain?

What is the easiest way of removing a bathtub drain with borken cross bars? I tried with a hammer it didn't budge, I then tried to cut a notch in the drain and use a screwdriver as a chisel and knock on it but it still won't budge. I had the plumbing all redone downstairs by a plumber because we are renovating and he redid everything all the way up the the bathub but he reuse the old drain, I wasn't there but I would of told him to replace the drain at the same time but he didn't. So the plumbing underneath the tub is new but the drain is old, what is preventing me from removing it? Is new plumbers plutty that sticky or maybe did he get some abs glue on the threads that's why it is hard to remove?

I attached a few pictures and I also have access to the tub plumbing from underneath.
Attached Images
    
How to remove broken tub drain?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.