mardi 28 avril 2015

Engine after cutoff and sets for awhile wont crank

I have a Toro Recycler 22" push mower with a Briggs & Stratton engine, model# 202332. I it runs fine after mowing a while, but after I cut it off and leave it sitting for about 15 minutes, I try to crank it but it won't start.

That is for maybe 5 minutes after I try to crank it, then after cranking, it continues to run perfectly well. It won't have any trouble cranking if I have to stop it for a minute while I empty my bagger, just only when I take breaks (about 15 minutes).

It had plenty of gas, spark plug's in good shape, and air filter's clean.

What's wrong with it? If anybody has a solution, I would appreciate your input.
Engine after cutoff and sets for awhile wont crank

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.