jeudi 30 avril 2015

Wiring in the Garage

I installed a gable fan in the attic last year. I used Romex (12 gauge).

I will be installing a gable fan in the garage this year and I understand that Romex CANNOT be used in the garage unless it is behind drywall.

I will be installing an electrical box on top of the drywall, over an existing box (single receptacle), which I will expand to two receptacles.
Steel City 2-Gang Square Electrical Box-521711234EW-25R - The Home Depot

From there, I think the option will either be conduit or armor cable, connected to this electrical box. Please provide your thoughts or recommendation? I am thinking of using armor cable but is there anything more I need to know? I google "armor cable" and AC and MC came up. Any pointers here would be appreciate it. Conduit in the garage just seems like an overkill.

Thanks
Wiring in the Garage

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.