lundi 27 avril 2015

Do I need to ground my main service panel box?

I am a little confused on if I need to ground my service panel box inside the home?
There is no sub panel
There is no ufer ground in the footing. On the outside of the home I am running 2 - 5/8" ground rods 6' apart with a continuous #4 bare copper between them and then terminating at the meter base. The home is all electric with no gas and ran completely in pex so there is nothing to ground to inside the home. Does the service panel inside the home need grounding? It is a 200amp service panel.
I included a pic of my panel if it helps for anything.
Any input it great appreciated!
Do I need to ground my main service panel box?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.