mercredi 29 avril 2015

Retrofit Internet-based self monitoring without a fee?

I have a home with a wired alarm system that hasn't been used for quite some time. I'd like to upgrade it. I'm looking for solutions that would enable me to self monitor the status of the system and receive alerts by email or smartphone app without a monthly fee. Just something basic (zones and armed/disarmed, no cameras). I am not opposed to swapping out the panel and the controls. I've seen envisalink. This is not compatible with my system.

I'd like to find a new panel with support for:
  • wired internet connection
  • around 50 existing window/door sensors and a couple of existing motion sensors
  • alerts: program email settings in the unit or use smartphone app
  • no monthly fee
  • (optional) touch screen controls

Does such a thing exist?
Retrofit Internet-based self monitoring without a fee?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.