jeudi 30 avril 2015

crooked toilet flange

I may have done the dumbest thing in the history of toilet installation. For some reason it never occurred to me to make sure the toilet flange was flush/straight with the wall...as in the way it is now my toilet will be at a 35 degree angle to the wall. It is glued in with PVC glue so I don't think there is any way to remove it. The only thing I can thing of would be to just leave the bolts in the large part of the slot, and use a ton of something like loctite to keep them from coming out. At least then it would be mostly straight. Anyone have better ideas to get me out of this disaster?


Name: toilet.jpg Views: 0 Size: 26.1 KB
Attached Images
 
crooked toilet flange

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.