mercredi 11 mars 2015

2005 jeep grand cherokee limited mpg

Hey yall, I just recently bought a used 2005 jeep grand cherokee limited with a V8 and 4.7 liter engine. This jeep is stock with no lifts and regular tires. On the drive home from the dealership I was getting pretty good gas mileage (like upwards of 15 according to the mpg calculator on the display, which i don't know if i can trust) As far as i know nothing changed from that time an now and for some reason i am now getting 8 mpg based upon my manual calculations. I've been researching what could be causing this and so far I've replaced air filter, spark plugs, thermostat (because it went out) Are there any thoughts as to why I'm getting this kind of mileage? From my research this seems drastically low. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

2005 jeep grand cherokee limited mpg

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.