mardi 10 mars 2015

Is Pepco energy saving worth it?

Hello,

I live In maryland and my electricity provided by pepco. And they have few programs that offers discounts to make the house become more efficient.

So I wanted to know if its worth the prices I have to pay or cheaper/better to do it myself.



The first one is

Through this program, a specially trained Participating Contractor will come to your home and:

Perform a comprehensive Home Energy Assessment, typically valued at $400, for only $100.*(they said they will show me where is all the leaks are and do a 3d drawing to show me what I should get fixed.)



Then they offer upto 50% off on doing insulation and leak proofing the duct system rebate upto $3800



Our house have finished basement and it was built around 1985. Its about 1500 sq.

Is Pepco energy saving worth it?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.