lundi 9 mars 2015

Light fixture suddenly won't turn off

We have an existing fluorescent fixture in the kitchen (perhaps 10 years old now?) that has had no problems. It's controlled by 2 wall switches - one at one entry to the kitchen, the other at the other entry to the kitchen.



Today I attempted to turn off the fixture at one switch and while it slightly flickered for a few seconds, it did not turn off. I flicked the switch up and down a few times with the same result. I went over to the other switch and did the same, with the same result. I stood around for a minute looking at it, went back to the first switch I'd tried and it finally turned off.



Could this be a wiring problem of some sort or do we just need to go ahead and replace the fixture?

Light fixture suddenly won't turn off

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.