lundi 23 mars 2015

Need Help Finding A Particular Style Of Kitchen Cabinet Door Hinge

I need help identifying whether a particular kitchen cabinet door hinge that I'm looking for exists.



Assuming I'm using the correct terminology, I have face frame kitchen cabinets that have doors which have external hinges with an 3/8" overlay and 3/8" insert.



What I wish to do using the existing cabinets and doors is remount the doors with totally concealed hinges. (After I fill in the existing screw holes and repaint them)



Does anyone know if totally concealed hinges exist for my current cabinets and doors and if so what are they called and where can I buy them?



Thank you

Need Help Finding A Particular Style Of Kitchen Cabinet Door Hinge

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.