mercredi 18 mars 2015

Safewatch Pro 3000EN and wireless and cellular

I bought a new house last month, and I inherited a newer ADT monitored system. I do not want ADT to monitor the system.



Using the collective knowledge of this site, I was able to learn a tremendous amount about how to get the installer code, reprogram the pager to put my cell phone number in etc. The problem I now have is that I am not sure if the alarm system can send out a phone call.



The previous owner did not have a land line. They only used cell phone, and hence the existing ADT Safewatch Pro 3000EN (rebranded Vista 20p) is connected to a DSC? cellphone or wireless box as well as another box which seems to look like a router with an ethernet cable coming out of it going to a plug that must use WIFI through the electric outlets?



I do have a land line, but I would prefer not to have to put new wiring in as I am not that knowledgeable. Obviously, I could figure it out as I see that I would simply have to wire the four cables into the 18 inch beige box, but I would prefer not to do so.

Safewatch Pro 3000EN and wireless and cellular

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.