dimanche 8 mars 2015

Saniflo Saniplus 2 - Pump Broken?

Hi. Last night my Saniplus 2 toilet system stopped working properly. After use, I noticed that it did not flush, just filled to the top.

I bought the unit in 2011. It was installed in my basement so that I did not have to put a sewage pit in the bathroom. I never had any issues up until now. The unit must push the sewage 8 feet vertical into my sewage line out.

Today, I used my shop vac to empty out the toilet, separated the macerator and unit from the piping, opened up the unit and cleaned it out a little bit. I did not notice any of obstructions inside the unit, so my thought is that the pump has failed. To test it, I took the unit outside plugged it in and filled it up with water. The pump operated but only pushed the water approximately a foot above the output. should the unit shoot the water in the air higher? I took a video of the test. Is this pump operating correctly?



http://ift.tt/192WspO



What is my next move?



Can I buy replacement parts? Can I have it repaired? Do I need to buy a new one?

Saniflo Saniplus 2 - Pump Broken?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.