mercredi 11 mars 2015

Trying to chose a LP boiler for new construction.

Hi, I'm in a planing stage of a new house construction. It's going to be a two-story with a full basement, around 2k ft², with hot water baseboard heat, liquid propane for fuel. It's in upstate NY. I'm trying to figure out what boiler to get, or a boiler/hot water combi. I researched Takagi, Rinnai, Baxi and some others and can't make up my mind. I'm looking for a high efficiency set up, 95 AFUE if possible. My Heat Loss calculation is attached (sorry, not the best quality).Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. heat loss.pdf


Attached Images



Trying to chose a LP boiler for new construction.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.