vendredi 20 mars 2015

Two shower hot cold reversed Glacier Bay

Hi,



I am selling my house and all this time we have lived there(5 years) our hot and cold have been reversed in our two showers. We have never minded but our agent says to address it. I keep seeing all this stuff online about rotating a cartridge 180 degrees and that fixes it. Or it was plumbed wrong.



If I take shower handle plate off, what is the cartridge and how do you move it. Everything online basically refers to Moen and other brands not Glacier Bay. I really appreciate the help here : )



If the cartridge is not an issue, then it would mean plumbing is backwards right? and if so since I have no way to open walls, would this be something you can swap out in basement?



Showers are on top of each other, 1st and second floor. All other faucets in the house, sink, bathrooms, etc work as they should only bathroom is an iussue

Two shower hot cold reversed Glacier Bay

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.