mercredi 15 avril 2015

3/8" underlayment

Hello. I put down 3/8 ply underlayment over 23/32 osb subfloor. I already stapled down the underlayment with some porter cable 1/4" narrow crown 1" staples. I put the staples appx 2" apart on the edges and 4" apart in the field.



After I stapled down the underlayment i saw in the ditra installation book that they say not to use staples. Someone else suggested I add screws or ring shank nails to the underlayment but the problem is I cannot find ring shank underlayment nails or screws that are short enough to not go through the osb subfloor.



Any thoughts or suggestions? Do i need to tear up the ply i already stapled down?:eek:



Porcelein tile will be going over the ditra.



As always...Thanks

3/8" underlayment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.