mercredi 15 avril 2015

Single light fixture junctioned to two new fixtures.

Hi,



Currently remodeling a bathroom in a 13 year old house. I removed the vanity light above the mirror to discover that there was no box installed. I plan to install two new vanity lights in place of the one.



If I understand correctly, the way to do this would be to add an octagonal box for the existing wiring in the wall (attached to stud?) and cover it off with a plate so that it's obvious. For the two new fixtures I plan to add octagonal boxes with fins to clamp onto the drywall, then add the light fixture on top.



Am I going wrong anywhere?



Thanks

Single light fixture junctioned to two new fixtures.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.