vendredi 20 mars 2015

low wattage flexwatt in custom reptile cage to dimmer switch to wall plug

Ok so basically this is my first full build and before any one who is a herp fan knocks it this is a test cage no live animals as of now.

I am building a custom display cabinet with flexwatt and lights.

I have a mountable housing box for both the dimmer and the light switch.

My question is in wiring the dimmer to the flexwatt I know only one hot needs to be attached so do I connect the other directly to the line going to the plug? If so does it particularly matter which side of the plug?



Thank you for your knowledge and experience in advance.

low wattage flexwatt in custom reptile cage to dimmer switch to wall plug

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.