lundi 23 février 2015

Am I buying wrong sink? Need to know today.

Hi guys, we are remodeling our kitchen right now. Cabinets are installed and the granite guy is coming to measure on Thursday. I was about to order a sink off of amazon (mr direct most likely- I know it's not too fancy, but we did our whole kitchen including appliances for under $5k.). I want to be sure I am not getting a sink that is too deep for the existing drain pipe, as re routing it is out of the question from a budget perspective. I just measured, and the top of the drain pipe (not sure of the correct name- metal sewer line coming out of the wall horizontally) is approximately 15" from the top of the cabinets. We are getting 2 cm granite, so the top of the counter will be approx 15.75" from the top edge of the pipe. The sink cabinet is 36" wide, and we are leaning towards a 9" deep double bowl under mount. Not 100% set on a disposal, but it would be nice to know we can add one easily if we decide to. It seems to me that it should have enough room with or without the disposal, but I may be wrong. 15" from the top of the sink, minus 9" leaves 6" for p trap and disposal. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Am I buying wrong sink? Need to know today.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.