samedi 28 février 2015

Can I salvage this convection oven?

I bought a used version of this convection oven which the seller used easy-off on. I don't know what kind of easy off he used. The oven has a white powder all over and the metal or whatever was coating the inside and the "metal" has clearly corroded off. The heating elements are also covered by white powder.



Can this be salvaged by turning the oven on and putting it by a window or outside (during a cool, dry day), letting the residue evaporate until the fumes are gone? Or perhaps thouroughly washing it with a damp sponge? The problem is that the more you scrub it, the more of the "metal" comes off. :wall:



I really, really want to recover this thing because it costs $200 that I can't afford to spend.



Thanks

Can I salvage this convection oven?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.