vendredi 27 février 2015

Reversing Valve Output

Our old thermostat died and I can't figure out how I should set the "Select Reversing Valve Output". The manual says:

Select Reversing Valve Output – The O/B option is

factory set at “O” position. This will accommodate the

majority of heat pump applications, which require the

changeover relay to be energized in COOL. If the

thermostat you are replacing or the heat pump being

installed with this thermostat requires a “B” terminal, to

energize the changeover relay in HEAT, the O/B option

should be set at “B” position.



We do have the O/B Wire Connected.



Currently it's set to O=On



The HP seems to be working fine, but I am wondering...if this was set wrong, would I get no heat, or just less of it? Any way I can confirm what this should be set to? I have looked in the manual for our air handler, but I don't have a manual for the HP itself.



Thanks,

-Owen

Reversing Valve Output

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.