samedi 21 février 2015

Questions about setting up a zoned system

I want to install a retrofit zoning system in our house. We have a two story house out in the sun with a very pitched roof and temperature differences vary dramatically throughout our house.



I have been reading/researching the various retrofit zone systems. Let me say what I would like to do and then maybe someone can tell me if there is a system for it.



Note sure how many zones I am going to do but want something expandable. At least 4 zones, maybe 6.



I realize each zone needs a thermostat, but is there a system that just has remote thermostats that aren't actually controls, but controlled from a main area (whether a cell phone app of centrally located thermostat). I don't need each individual zone to have it's own thermostat controls, but need to be able to control all the zones and ideally I could do it all in one area.



For instance I just installed a Nest thermostat in our house. It's a nice product, but if I wanted to use nest, I'd have to put a nest up in each room... right? Ecobee has a system where you can add remote sensors, but I don't think you can set it up for zone controlling.



Someone point me in the right direction! Thanks

Questions about setting up a zoned system

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.