jeudi 26 février 2015

Start Up Programs

I like to know what programs are running and loading during my start up and I think I have too many right now. Using the Glary utility I have:



Start-up (2) I know them and need them

Scheduled Tasks (18) I know none of them but looks like they all are related to Asus, MS, and Office

Plug-Ins (1) Windows Enhanced Storage Shell extension DLL x64

Application Services (13) I know none but looks like they are related to Asus, Intel, Office

Windows Services (48)



Before I did the windows 8.1 re install, I remember I had the same for start-up and the plug-in but I did not have any under scheduled task or application services



Searching I found information what some of them are for but how do I know if I can remove them? Some are obvious but most are not



Anyone knows a better place to search so I can eliminate what I don’t need?

Start Up Programs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.