vendredi 27 février 2015

Unusual sliding door problem?

My 06 grand caravan right passenger power door will not open.



If I push the power open button, it will click loudly, more of a clack really. If I pull the handle it will unlatch and open. The same happen when it's open and I try to close it. My first right was that gears are going bad, just what it sounds like. It seems to be something related to the unlatching mechanism.



I have looked online and it seems that the common problem is that the door will not slide. I have not seen this problem online. To be clear, once it unlatches it moves fine.



Any advice is helpful.

Unusual sliding door problem?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.