mercredi 25 février 2015

Goodman CPKE36-1A Capacitor

Hi..

I own a Goodman CPKE36-1A. It recently started giving me issues. The unit would turn on, but the fan will not spin. I have been doing a lot of research and for the most part many recommend to replace the capacitor.



Well, I turned the braker off and opened the unit and found that there are 2 capacitors.. one is bigger than the other.. one says 45 uf MFD the other 7.5 uf MFD... they are single run capacitors.. my question is, how come this unit has 2 of them?



Is one for the HEAT and the other for the FAN?

sorry for the noob question, I know very little about AC units..thanks in advance.

Goodman CPKE36-1A Capacitor

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.