samedi 28 février 2015

Another question about unmarked breakers.

Ok, so this rental has no labels or anything for what powers what. I'll eventually get around to checking when it's warmer, but for now what about these big ones.



There are 2 50s and a 30. I found one 50 was for the package unit on the roof...I turned the heat up and then went out and flipped them one at a time til the furnace kicked off.



So now I have a 30 and a 50 to figure out. Like many houses out here appliances are set up for gas or electric. Gas range right now and no dryer yet.



Am I right in thinking the 30 would be for the dryer and the 50 for the range?

Another question about unmarked breakers.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.