mardi 24 février 2015

ISO replacement keypad for Safewatch Pro 3000EN

We bought a house that has a working ADT system already installed. It's a Safewatch Pro 3000EN system.



The main keypad is at the back door and works great. But the keypad in the master bedroom does not work. I took it off the wall and saw that it was not wired into the wall and it was even missing some of the parts inside. So I need a new panel for the bedroom that can also turn the alarm on/off. I also want it to have a display so that if the alarm goes off, I can see why from the bedroom instead of having to go downstairs to the kitchen. I’m assuming we need a wireless keypad since there are no existing wires.



What would you recommend that’s compatible with our Safewatch Pro 3000EN system?



Thanks in advance

ISO replacement keypad for Safewatch Pro 3000EN

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.