dimanche 22 février 2015

Whats the best anchors to use to attach board and batten shutters to brick

Im fixing to add some board and batten shutters to the exterior of my brick home. I would rather fasten them into the mortar than the brick but I know from experience over the years mortar usually doesn't hold to well. What are the best fasteners to use? I would like to be able to remove these shutters in the future to be able to refinish them. I don't want to end up with a lot of holes in my brick where these shutters are installed. I would prefer to use something I can pick up form Homedepot, Lowes or even ACE Hardware. The shutters are made of wood and I plan on drilling a small counter sink into the wood for the fasteners. I will be staining the heads of these fasteners to match the shutters also.

Whats the best anchors to use to attach board and batten shutters to brick

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.