samedi 21 février 2015

Harsh Winter = Cold Showers

I've recently moved into a 1986 Colonial home in central-CT and have noticed the furnace has begun to struggle with our currently harsh winter. It wasnt great before now, but definitely wasnt this bad. There are only 2 occupants; my wife and I. Previously there were 2 adults and a 20-25 year old girl.



The furnace is a 2-3 year old Weil-McLain Gold and runs on oil.

The house has 2 zones.

Temps have been in the single digits with wind chills below zero.



I must admit I'm a novice when it comes to HVAC stuff, so apologies in advance.



Here are some pics I took of her, hopefully it can shed a little light. I've been told that perhaps the call temp is too low or the mixing valve needs to be adjusted?












Harsh Winter = Cold Showers

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.