samedi 28 février 2015

what size chimney liner?

Hello, I have a gas hot water heater and furnace. They simply exhaust into the brick chimney that is terra-cotta lined. I'm having moisture issues with water dripping from the mortar joints in the cold attic. I'd like to run a liner up my chimney from my gas appliances.



My furnace is 100,000 BTU 80% efficiency. My hot water heater is 40,000 BTUs. I'm under the impression I would need a 5" liner, but then they also sell a 6".



Z-Flex 5 in. X 35 ft. Gas Aluminum Chimney Liner Kit-2GACKIT0535 - The Home Depot



Any and all comments would be appreciated. Thank you for reading.

what size chimney liner?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.