vendredi 27 février 2015

low oil pressure light

I have a 2006 Simplicity XL lawn tractor, 27 hp with a Kohler gasoline engine. It's been running very well so far and I even used it a couple weeks ago to move some snow. It has been sitting in my unheated shed since. Today I went out to start it up and even though it started without any trouble it wouldn't stay running. In order to start it the brake pedal must be depressed and normally you just let the pedal go and it stays running, but right now every time I let go of the brake pedal it shuts off. I have plenty of gasoline and the oil looks good but I get a low oil pressure light on the dash. The manual tells me that if that light comes on I should turn it off right away and contact my repair shop, but perhaps someone could tell me the problem or at least give me some ideas. We have had some sub zero temps the past couple weeks here in SE Pa. so perhaps that has something to do with it; I don't know. Thank you very much.



Rich

low oil pressure light

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.