mercredi 25 février 2015

InterworX NX-V82 fire siren won't shut off

I have an alarm system with the circuit board # NX-8BO-FG. We set the fire alarm off(smoke from cooking) and it wouldn't shut off, so I cut the wires on the siren.

I wanted to try and get the alarm operational again so I put it back together. But the key pad wouldn't do anything...and it would flash "fire" light, and the "SERVICE" light is constantly illuminated.



After talking to an alarm company, they recommended replacing the circuit board. I have done this, but as soon as I give it power the siren is making noise and the fire light is flashing and service is illuminated. And the key pads don't seem to work.



Any suggestions?

InterworX NX-V82 fire siren won't shut off

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.