lundi 23 février 2015

How can I resurface a faux wood dining table?

Hi I am new to the diy site but not to diy projects! I bought a used dining table thinking it was wood. After my daughter left a handbag with a leaking fingernail polish remover bottle on it, found out otherwise. The surface finish came up completely when she lifted off the handbag a few days later. The top finish is a glossy faux wood grain paint. under this looks like maybe masonite. Very hard, and definietly not wood. Table is oval with leaves. It's the perfect fit in our narrow dining room so I am hoping there is some way to resurface it. Gets a lot of heavy use! Since initial "injury", the surface coat is chipping off at the edges of the leaves. Any suggestions as to how I could resurface??



Thank you!



kimmac



:confused:

How can I resurface a faux wood dining table?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.