vendredi 27 février 2015

Used Vinyl Fence Creative Install Ideas Needed

Hi all. New to the forum. I'm usually good and figuring this stuff out myself but as I've never installed a fence I need some help.



I purchased about 60' of some vinyl fence for about $75. It a criss cross type pattern and about 40" high in 6' sections. The owner I bought it from could not remove the complete section of the posts from the ground and cut them off about 3" below ground level. The fence is in great shape and I need to install it at the house I'm currently renting. Because I'm renting I'm not going to cement any posts in and the fence is really just to keep my kids and dogs in.



So my question is, how can I install the cut down 5"x5" fence posts? Any ideas?



Thanks

Kellen

Used Vinyl Fence Creative Install Ideas Needed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.