vendredi 22 mai 2015

Can't figure out how to remove old windows for servicing - 1966 home

Hi everyone, I've been trying to figure out how to remove my windows. I need to paint them, and replace the sash cords on many of them. The house was built in 1966 and these are the original windows. They are double hung & double pane. As you can see on the close up, the side jambs are vinyl.
Can someone walk me through the removal of the windows? I can't even figure out if I pulled them in, or push them out. I've looked at many youtube videos but non of them have the same setup as mine.
By the way, they all have storm windows that were installed probably 20 years ago.
Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Michael
Annapolis, Maryland
Attached Images
   
Can't figure out how to remove old windows for servicing - 1966 home

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.