jeudi 21 mai 2015

What is this tool and how do I use it?

Looking for a tool that would allow me to take off bolts w/o using a standard ratchet. Saw this in my drill kit and thought it might be what I was looking for:



Is that gray thing next it an extension to put on sockets like this, which also are in the drill kit (the gray socket seems like it would go into the tool directly):



If so, how do I get the extension to stay locked into the tool? Here's what the tool says on it:



If you can't read that, it says: "High Torque R" above that vertical black switch in the middle of the middle segment. There is an "L" under that black switch.

Also, it would be helpful to know what that black switch is for, along w/ any other relevant information.

Thanks.
What is this tool and how do I use it?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.