vendredi 20 février 2015

Need help with wiring my honeywell zone valves

Hello I just recently moved to a new house. The old owner have installed 4 Honeywell V8043E1012 zone valves to a Hydro therm HC 165 gas boiler. For some unknown reason he had all 4 zone valves connected to only one thermostat controlling the whole house. I want to wire them properly having a separate thermostat for each zone. The wiring the previous owner did is a nightmare. I have undid the wiring and attempting to rewire first one zone to make sure it works. after connecting I can see and hear the zone motor running but I can't get the boiler to turn on when it calls for heat. there are 4 wires on the zone valve 2 yellow and 2 red. I connected One yellow wire to the transformer common and the other one goes to the t-stat. Then I connected the transformer hot to the other side of the t-stat to complete the circuit. I am not to sure about what to do do with the 2 red wires. any input will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Need help with wiring my honeywell zone valves

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.