samedi 21 février 2015

Best System For Indpendent Fan Use

We're upgrading two 15 year old R-22 heat pump split systems (10 seer I believe) to something more efficient. I have quotes for 13 seer four and five ton systems. We are actually going to do 14 seer or better. Still looking at DIY, but need to decide on equipment before anything else. Do to allergies and asthma in the family, we are going to add UV treatment and electronic air cleaner. Due to the desire for air quality enhancements, we're looking at running the fans without heat or cooling sometimes. I'm assuming a DC fan would be most economic for above-average fan utilization. I think I've seen DC fans in some 14 seer units, and they seem to be the norm in 16 seer. I guess I'm concerned about complexity vs. the energy savings of higher seer systems, not to mention up front cost. I'd appreciate thoughts on the best approach to keep our indoor air turnover economical and reliable.

Best System For Indpendent Fan Use

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.