mercredi 25 mars 2015

2008 Yamaha Zuma Losing Power at 15 mph

Hi All,



First post so bear with me.. I'm having issues with my 50 cc 2008 yamaha zuma, it has 1,960 miles on it. I am not the first owner, I bought it off of a friend at around 1,400 to 1,500 miles on it. All of the sudden while riding it today the engine would cut power and start coasting if I pulled the throttle more than half of its full rotation. I find that it happens quicker when I'm riding up a hill. I found that if I fully rev the engine long enough, about 4 to 5 seconds or so the engine completely dies. It doesn't have issues starting back up after that however. I also have to kick-start it to start it up, my solenoid or something is shot, however I purchased it this way and I believe the issue is unrelated. If anyone has any ideas they are greatly appreciated. :)



It appears that I've posted this in Cars, SUVs, Trucks, etc.. Sorry guys.

2008 Yamaha Zuma Losing Power at 15 mph

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.