vendredi 27 mars 2015

Converting to PEX (before planned)

Last month the heat went out at my cottage and riddled my copper plumbing with holes. I had planned to convert to PEX when I refurbed the inside in a year or 2 but I guess I should do it now considering PEX's resistance to freeze bursting. The original plan was to run copper to supply the manifolds but now I'm leaning towards PEX everywhere I can. Would 3/4" to the manifolds be adequate for a 1-bath cottage with a shower (no tub)? I'm seeing more manifolds with 1" supply than 3/4"--are the manifolds lossy and I should run 1" PEX from the pump (3/4 outlet) to the manifold, or is that overkill? Most the online advice I see assumes a larger home (so does store stock, apparently).




Converting to PEX (before planned)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.