dimanche 29 mars 2015

Lennox Furnace

Hello everyone,



Having a problem with my Lennox furnace. This winter out of the blue while the heat was on the A/C unit outside kicked on. After looking at it I found out that the heat would run for a few minutes and then the unit would turn on outside. This would happen sometimes and then not. Nothing was changed or worked on the system. I replaced the thermostat thinking that was it but that made no difference. I have a simple dial thermostat nothing fancy. below are the model # and Ser # if that helps. I live in the Chicago area and it is not a heat pump system. Thanks for any help in this. I have turned the breaker off to the unit outside till I figure this out.



Model# G12Q3-82-6

Serial # 2187M65089

Lennox Furnace

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.