mercredi 25 mars 2015

Shutoffs for shower panel

I am remodeling a bathroom and installing a shower panel instead of the old typical spigot, shower head and control valve.



The panel has 1/2" threaded hose hookups. I would like to put shut-offs because 1) otherwise I'd have to cap them until the panel is hooked up 2) just for convenience if I change it out.



The problem is there is not a lot of room behind the panel to hide regular shutoffs. I am looking for a 1/4 turn, 1/2" copper to 1/2" MIP or just 1/2" to 1/2" sweat and I'll sweat on the MIP. I've searched and can't find anything that looks like it will work. Any ideas?

Shutoffs for shower panel

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.