lundi 30 mars 2015

Carpet Seams

Older home with a ladder that leads to a loft I currently use as office space. The room measures 9'x12' but because there's a 6"x4" beam, and since I do not have a clue how to make a cut around this beam, I am considering breaking the area into 2 sections and purchasing 2 separate pieces of carpet; 1 measuring 8x12 and the other 4x8, which will require some trimming. There will be a run of approx. 6' where I will need to seam, or attach the 2 pieces together and I am not sure of the best way of going about it?? I will also need to anchor the edges along the walls and since it involves such a small room I thought I would see if possible to rent a kicker?? Suggestions, comments appreciated!!

Carpet Seams

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.