vendredi 27 mars 2015

Ticket rewrites? Dismissed case.

I see no one really uses this board so I hope someone sees this. I was in an accident and sited. A truck pulled out in front of me and I t boned him. He had a stop sign I did not. I was given a ticket for "failure to control" only I never left my lane so technically I controlled my vehicle just fine and the prosecutor knew this and dismissed the case when I fought the ticket. almost 60 days has gone by and I get a call from the officer who wrote the ticket saying "I was asked by the courts to rewrite your ticket with the infraction "reckless driving" (there is a witness to the accident saying I was going to fast in that area) anyway the cop wants me to come in and sign and pick up my new ticket. Is this legal? for a ticket to be dismissed then rewritten. BTW the original accident date was 8 months ago but it was just dismissed 60 days ago.

Ticket rewrites? Dismissed case.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.