dimanche 29 mars 2015

temp power at the main

I am building a new house. PG&E has brought power to the meter at the property line. ultimately the house will be built another 60 feet away from the panel/meter.

For this reason the meter/main does not have distribution. BUT....I need temp power at the meter location. I was thinking of simply adding a small 70 amp 2 breaker box next to meter/main servicing 2 GFI outlets for temp power.



My question is.....can I run #2/0 from 200 amp main breaker right into a 20 amp breaker in the little sub panel? or is there some sort of "step down" in amps I need to do?



Thanks in advance....

temp power at the main

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.